Saturday 29 March 2014

Why stay inside?
This week was chaotic with work. Not home any evening from Tuesday - Friday and no chance for training. So I rode hard Monday - Tuesday and capped that off with some legpresses in the gym. Maybe I overdid them a bit, because my knee hurt for a few days so it was quite convenient that I didn't have time to do any training.

The plan today, Saturday was a Monark session. But that was ridiculous considering the weather. So I waited for a gap in family proceedings and slunk out for 60 km. It can be summarised as TTTT followed by 4734 :-) That is a 30 minute time trial from Tungelsta - Tullinge then intervals with the above times in minutes, adapted to the road from Huddinge - Länna. It would prbably be more optimal right now to get some more distance than this, but I want to spend the weekend with the family. Hopefully I can fit a few brevets into my planning in the next month or so though...

After a few days rest I felt great and had a smile on my lips the whole ride. It was refreshing to train physically instead of mentally for a change. The fresh spring air helped to blow out the cobwebs from my brain. Hopefully more of the same tomorrow!

Thanks for today!
 
/Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment