Saturday 22 March 2014

Phoneless but fast

It's boring posting here without pictures. But I still haven't sorted out a new mobile phone so you'll have to bear with me a while longer. I actually think its nice without, but miss the camera, which I noticed especially this morning on a walk with our dog when I couldn't take pictures of the first (extremely early) blåsippor flowers in the forest. But they looked like this:



Some photos on Wikipedia are nearly as good as mine :-) And apparently they're called Hepatica nobilis, so there.

On a different note I visited my previous work at Karolinska Institute in Huddinge yesterday, which gave me the opportunity to ride home over Södertörn. So I packed my heavy backpack with my complete change of work clothes (jeans, leather shoes etc - not much fun to carry...) and headed for the Happy Rosenhill Challenge course. With a fair bit of help from a tailwind I rode the 16-ish, rolling, km in 26:07 minutes which I think is my second fastest time ever. That makes an average of about 37 km/h and my heart beat about 4423 times. It's a buzz to see that I have some sort of form already in March.


Guess which part was the fast bit. And yes, I will sort out how to embedd gps data here properly one day...
 
Tomorrow the weather should be pretty nice and I think I'll try and sneak out with the local "Snäckan" group from Huddinge for a bit of distance. Looking forward to it! 

/Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment