Thursday 13 March 2014

Blackout

Sorry guys, you'll have to survive without photos for a few days.


For no apparent reason except that I didn't quite know what to wear and which bike to take I decided to take the train instead of riding to work this morning. Sometimes its quite nice to just sit for a bit without the legs having to spin around. After work I took the tram to Stockholm Central and when I got there my mobile phone was gone from my jacket pocket. Just like that. Initially I think I was nearly more impressed that someone could do that than annoyed that it was gone.

The trip continued with about an hours delay for a train home to Skogås. Ended up getting home about 2 hours later than if I had ridden... I was well aware of the irony that my brilliant plan of not riding had had such consequences.

Unfortunately you all have to bear the brunt of this adventure: no more fantastic pictures here until I sort out a new phone! Hopefully a Samsung Galaxy again - I am very impressed.

I'm riding to work tomorrow.

/Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment