Saturday 5 April 2014

Another week

Another week expired and no sign from me. I've started to notice that when work has to be done it has to be done. When work AND riding has to be done riding gets sacrificed. This is sad. But not too bad when you also enjoy your work and when getting your work done means you feel more harmonious and at ease so that important things like family and riding can actually be enjoyed more as well.

So a few planned rides have again been sidelined and I have instead been sickenly effective at work. At least I have kept my Pearl occupied by riding it to work in crispy fresh spring weather.

 
Continuation of the blåsippor theme. From my ride to work yesterday.
 
I rode past Jan's at Norvelo and he kindly used a considerable portion of his day's allotment of precious helping-spring-cyclists time to try and find mysterious noises the Pearl is making. We found a few, I bought a few other goodies and rode home. And it's still just as noisy. I'm really hoping to get a new Pearl frame soon so that I can get to the bottom of this problem.
 
I just spent most of the day with my son at a football cup. You know how it is; when some things need to get done, it's not unlikely that riding doesn't get done. Enjoying the sun now. And a lovely fresh Weissbier :-)
 
/Toni
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Mitt standardtips är att kolla/ffetta in och dra åt klingbultarna. Ta loss sadeln, smörj railsen och glöm inte att smörja in snabbkopplingarna.
    /Nypan

    ReplyDelete