Saturday 24 May 2014

Even shorter than expected.

The "bitter" reality of living in a house with family caught up with me today and there wasn't a chance to go for a couple of hours' ride. We spent alot of the amazingly sunny and hot day inside cleaning up in the house apart from a short respite in which I sneaked out for the man's job of mowing the lawn.

Luckily I still managed a short, short ride with my son to the lake.

Hmmm, is that what the new bike was supposed to look like?

A surprise attack on the descent to the lake.
 
Swedish summer freedom. And the water wasn't even cold anymore.
 
In the end the ride must have been at least 2 km long. And I didn't even win! I'll see what tomorrow has in store for me; we are hoping to go on a boat trip with friends, so an early ride may be necessary...
 
/Toni
 


No comments:

Post a Comment