Sunday 19 January 2014


Yes I do ride for real!
Winter wonderland
Well I can't just sit and write about my modest cycling background all the time can I! So this morning I got up before the rest of the family for an early 2,5 hours ride through the beautiful Swedish winter countryside. As I am such a professional blogger now I charged the camera battery last night and took the camera with me today to share some of this scenery with you. I stopped at a suitable spot on a nice curvey bit of snowy road with droopy white pine trees, spent a few minutes getting my hands out of the gloves and the camera out of my pocket, wanted to take a picture, but realised the charged battery was lying in the kitchen instead of in the camera. Professional , huh!
 
Imagine my winter wonderland picture here
 
Of course if there's no photo on a blog or instagram something hasn't actually happened. So I can offer this at least:
 
Sometimes its strange that all the bits still work
 
I rode about 55 slow, heavy km  around Södertörn at  an average temperature of -6 degrees. A big juicy omelette at home tasted fantastic aftewards!
 
More real riding coming soon!
 
/Toni
 



No comments:

Post a Comment