Saturday 21 February 2015

Transition

After about 2 years the Klein finally got a little bit of affection today. It still has to look after me for the transition between winter and dry roads and I'm looking forward to it feeling a bit more elegant for a few days at least! But, wow, it's incredible how quickly brakes wear down in these conditions; I'm already on metal-on-metal again. At the back. The front brakes don't even make it to the rims....
There will be tulips there soon!

But of course just when I was looking forward to some dry roads (even saw some cyclists on racers on Ingarö today :-)), it's obviously not quite over yet.
Try and work out what I was dancing.

This is confusing. I think I'll just take the easy option and end up on the Monark again tomorrow :-)

/Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment