Sunday 15 February 2015

Winter weekend

Got excited already on Friday night that I could finally start a routine for what's left of this winter with Monark training on weekend mornings. Up tired but motivated early on Saturday and pulled off my first 4x4 intervals of the year. A bit cautious with no massive Watts, and a pulse of 98% max despite this, indicated that this was a good tactic. I'm pretending it's due to a couple of week's sickness and not general crap form. Until I get proof of the opposite...

My Monark routine promptly got rudely disturbed by a fun, pretty late  Saturday night with good friends. But a magic winter Sunday, fantastic ice and me being restless resulted in a 20 km iceskate around Drevviken in the afternoon. Love it! But can't wait to report on all the newly discovered muscles that can be sore the next few days :-)

Snotty, sweaty, happy. Post skate.

I can't tire of the scenery on Drevviken.

I think I'm worth a beer in a hot bath now :-)

/Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment