Wednesday 12 March 2014

Spring


I got to work a bit at home today before a meeting in town and made the most of a beautiful Swedish spring morning by doing 4 x 4 @ 350W inside on the Monark...

One can't help but be happy and envigorated by such fresh air and flowering colour splashed through the garden!
 
The meeting at Karolinska Institute was very good for introducing possibilities of larger, international research grants which I have to get better at.
 
Spring had come to Solna as well! The new Aula really is an impressive building.
 
After work I went past Jan's at Norvelo and we discussed a few ways in which he can help me for Sverigetempot this year. We had some creative ideas about shoes and clothes and of course I'll keep you informed with any potential results. I ended up with a few too many treats from Norvelo in my backpack so it got really heavy. So I decided to skip the slightly longer ride home I had planned and just relished the weather on a nice relaxing normal ride home.
 
 
2014 premier in shorts. Scarily hairy, unmuscular and white legs! Nice bike though.
 
I like days like this. I think I'll celebrate with a Duvel.
 
/Toni 

1 comment:

  1. since its only march I guess its OK with hairy white legs. :)

    mmm.. duvel!

    ReplyDelete