Friday 7 March 2014

Friday

After a week with the family still buzzing with Italian skiing vibes and me feeling strong and happy at work, there's nothing that beats a Friday evening.


Blue Chimay in correct glass to keep nypan happy.
 
After the satisfying intervals after we came back last weekend, the week has continued with pretty good training rides to and from work, but nothing longer. Although I can't make the first CTT Vätternrundan training on Sunday, I'm lucky enough to have an understanding wife who will excuse me from family events so that I can ride all day tomorrow. Its supposed to be a few degrees and very windy, but nice and sunny so I'll try and get the legs to work for a couple of kms.
 
It's been so dry and "warm" the last few weeks that I even tested the Pearl for the first time this year to and from work today. It felt grrrhhh-bursting-at-the-seems fast and is right now standing in the corner staring at me with a forlorn look waiting for tomorrow!
 
Friday nights with riding anticipation are the best.
 
So here's to all of you!
 
 
/Toni
 
 


1 comment: