Tuesday 18 February 2014

Crispy

The weather forecast for a few days has shown that today should be the first sunny day for what feels like all of 2014. When I realised there would be a gap in work I therefore decided to make the most of it and go for a ride. After taking our dog for a walk to school with the children I jumped on the Klein and rattled off a standard 60 km round on Södertörn. A Lovely -2 to 0 degrees the whole way

Not just comfort cycling though; I included my patented TTTT (Tungelsta - Tullinge Time Trial) which is 20 km in the nicest part of the ride. Luckily I needed photos to show you so I had a few minutes rest somehere in the middle. Otherwise it was about 40 minutes with my pulse between 85% and 91% max.

Crispy lake, crispy grass, crispy Klein

It wasn't hard to look happy today!
 
I finished off with another 5 km speed section but my heavy legs were compensated  by endorphines squirting out of my ears and a big grin on my face :-)
 
Bring on the spring!!!!
 
/Toni
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment